Artificial Turf Installation in Santa Clarita
Keep Your Lawn Green and Healthy; Call Today!
Keeping a lawn vibrant and healthy can be a real chore. Not only does it require constant mowing and fertilizing to stay beautiful, but they take up a ton of water, and water’s a precious resource that’s in short supply in California these days. Many people have sacrificed for the environment by choosing not to water their lawns, but the heat and dry weather has caused these lawns to die off, which looks ugly on your property. Now, with artificial turf, you can have the best of both worlds: a beautiful, natural looking property without the constant need for maintenance and watering!
At Leafs-U-Green Landscape Services, making your property beautiful is what we do, and we have the tools and experience to get the job done right each and every time. When it comes to artificial turf, we’re one of the most trusted names in the entire Santa Clarita Valley, providing installation, maintenance, repairs, and more. With nearly 50 years of experience and more than 20,000 landscaping projects to our name, we’ve got the experience you can rely on to ensure your property is in good hands. We make it a point to not only offer exceptional workmanship and service, but to use quality products that always yield the best results as well!
Find out more about turning your lawn into artificial turf! Call Leafs-U-Green Landscape Services at (661) 220-7017 and request a quote today.
Advantages of Artificial Turf
Artificial turf will give you up to 20 years of maintenance-free life depending on the volume of traffic in the area. Fake grass won’t fade or flatten. It is UV stabilised and will retain its colour and integrity season after season. With the advent and continual growth of even more natural-looking and feeling turf, more and more people are choosing to get rid of their traditional lawns and instead enjoy a bright green, durable, and drought-resistant artificial solution. Today’s turf is built to last, even for years in the brutal California sun, and that means you’ll enjoy a beautiful yard of any size without the stress or hassle of maintenance.
Here are just a few of the advantages of switching to artificial turf:
- Less maintenance: You never need to mow, edge, fertilize, seed, or aerate artificial turf to keep it at its healthiest. Simply install and let
- Great with pets: Modern synthetic lawns are easily cleaned and never stain from pets! In fact, the porous backing allows pet urine to pass straight through to the ground below, and any other remains can simply be washed away with a garden hose!
- Hypoallergenic: Without any grass pollen to worry about, your lawn will become friendly to even the worst and most sensitive of allergy sufferers!
- Non-staining: Artificial turf doesn’t leave grass stains on clothes, shoes, or anything else on your lawn. That makes it great for families with young kids!
- Bug resistant: Tired of ants, spiders, grasshoppers, and other bugs making their home in your lawn? Artificial turf is bug resistant!
- Always green: Artificial turf always keeps its lustrous green shine all year round, without any watering at all whatsoever! In fact, the only time you’ll ever need to wet it is to clean it!
What Do You Put Under Artificial Grass?
Artificial grass is versatile enough to be installed on top of many different surfaces including tarmac, concrete, and paving. We don’t recommend installing artificial grass on top of soil because this can make it uneven and if you don’t have proper weed protection, can cause weed to grow through your artificial turf defeating the purpose of installing a maintenance free lawn.
The key to an even, manicured artificial lawn is proper excavation. We recommend removing a minimum of 75mm (3 inches) below the finished height of your lawn, which includes removing all existing grass and weeds. For poor draining areas, we recommend excavating to 100mm (4 inches). At Leafs-U-Green, we will examine your current lawn and provide accurate information so you can make educated decisions.
Don’t wait! If you’re interested in switching to artificial grass, contact us and ask our Santa Clarita landscapers for more information.